Happy autumn!

22.9.12

Happy fall for everyone! I think it's the first time I'm excited to start autumn. Summer is end and I have lots of projects to do! (and no more classes to start)
I'm drawing a two new illustrations of handsome foxes with scarves, drinking tea and reading a book under autum leaves falling from the trees... 
I'm happy :3

Feliz otoño a todos! Creo que es la primera vez que estoy emocionada de empezar el otoño. El verano ha acabado y tengo un montón de proyectos que hacer! (y no hay que empezar más clases)
Estoy dibujando dos nuevas ilustraciones de unos zorritos muy majos con bufandas, bebiendo té y leyendo un libro bajo las hojas otoñales que caen de los árboles... 
Estoy feliz :3
Lauryn




10 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Will you be selling more prints in your Etsy shop? That would be awesome! I cannot wait to see the foxes!

Lauryn Green dijo...

Yes! very soon :D

hjdbedfb dijo...

Hey :D Just stopping by to tell you that I tagged you in the Blog Bug Award! :D
Check it out here:
http://dontfeedthebirdsplease.blogspot.co.uk/

Katia dijo...

Cute cute post - I love your illustrative style, very sweet :)

xo
http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

Kristin dijo...

I have just stumbled upon your blog + am in love with your art! You are really talented!

Lauryn Green dijo...

Thank you very much :)

creativegirlcountryworld dijo...

I LOVE that leaf illustration, Lauryn!

Katherine dijo...

foxes! scarves! i love the sound of these. and your illustrations are lovely

happy fall!

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

Tamara Díaz dijo...

Lovely!!!:)

follow me in:
http://newsrevival.blogspot.com.es/
kisses

Meg dijo...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Wow. What talent!