5 things I love #2

25.10.12


I'm in love with that wooden bowl set! These colors are just perfect
Me encanta este set de bols de madera! Los colores son simplemente perfectos

Juno is one of my favourite movies, I liked a lot the story and the character of her. This portrait is from poppopportraits's shop.
Juno es una de mis películas favoritas, me gustó un montón la historia y el personaje de ella. Este retrato es de la tienda poppopportraits.

This brooch of Owlknowhow shop is adorable! And this package is the best!
Este broche de la tienda Owlknowhow es adorable! Y este package es el mejor!

Look at this owl calendar! I love all items from Gingiber.
Mirad este calendario de búhos! Me encantan todos los artículos de Gingiber.



I always thought that lockets that can hold a picture are very beautiful for keep people you love very close to you.
Siempre he pensado que los medallones en los que puedes poner foros son muy bonitos para tener a la gente que quieres muy cerca de ti.


Hugs,
Laura.


6 comentarios:

kelly elizabeth dijo...

I love those wooden bowls and that necklace at the end. so pretty!

kelly elizabeth

Kelsey dijo...

Wow.. I love everything on this list! The packaging on that brooch is totally awesome!! I've been a follower of your blog for quite some time now but just recently actually started one of my own! Would love if you checked it out <3 Your illustrations are wonderful and inspiring.

http://www.belikethefox.blogspot.com

Eva Comas dijo...

hola, he visto algunas de las fotos de algunas entradas, y me encantan los tonos de esas imágenes, usas algún filtro en especial o algo? Porque genial, te quedan super bien las fotos :)

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

I love everything here!
Juno is one of my favorite movies too!

Anónimo dijo...

These are awesome!!! The owl calendar is my favourite for sure. I'm so excited that I discovered your creative corner of the web today :) New follower!

Jen
drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.com

Hani dijo...

Awe that owl calendar!<3