Sunday brunch market

18.12.12

Last Sunday I participated in one handmade market in La Parada de los Monstruos in Palma. All the people was lovely and I made sales! 
The organizers prepared a brunch all the morning that looked delicious and they let us their space for making a little handmade market. The photos above are of my stand and the photos below are of the other talented girls that participated.

El pasado domingo participé en un mercado handmade en La Parada de los Monstruos en Palma. Toda la gente fue encantadora e hice ventas!
Los organizadores prepararon un brunch que se veía delicioso y ellos nos dejaron su espacio para hacer un pequeño mercadillo. Los fotos de arriba son de mi stand y las de abajo son de las otras talentosas chicas que participaron.






























I love this space, it's amazing! Thank you very much to La Parada de los Monstruos for letting the space!

Me encanta este espacio, es impresionante! Muchas gracias a La Parada de los Monstruos por dejarnos este espacio!

Laura.

3 comentarios:

Imaginary Confetti Club dijo...

Eeep! Your stand looked so cute!
I wish I could have been there!
Did you knit those mittens?
<3

Melissa dijo...

How lovely! Markets near me are never this wonderful.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

madisonshedd dijo...

I love your stand! All of your products are so sweet. I'm glad that you had a good time at the market. They have many hand made markets wehre I live and I aways love going and supporting artists I admire!

madison
atthedogparkblog.blogspot.com