My week in photos #5

24.3.13

I found this pretty tree near my house, It's officially spring!
Encontré este árbol bonito cerca de mi casa. Es oficialmente primavera!

Listening at some mom's vinyls
Escuchando algunos vinilos de mi madre


Delicious fish 
Pescado delicioso 


Palma at night it's magical
Palma de noche es mágica


Today I went to a spring market to sell my stuff
Hoy he ido a un mercado de primavera a vender mis cosas

Fran and I eating some pasta salad for lunch after the market with a great views!
Fran y yo comiendo ensalada de pasta para comer después del mercadillo con unas grandes vistas!



Two friends of us were selling candy at the same market and they gave us some! 
Dos amigas nuestras estaban vendiendo chucherías en el mismo mercado y nos regalaron algunas!

2 comentarios:

Tea Journal dijo...

Beautiful tree photo! Sounds like you've had a pretty sweet week :)

Blue Eyed Night Owl dijo...

Looks lovely! And I'm slightly jealous of your weather haha, it's still icy cold here.

Such cute looking candy! And how sweet of them to give you some:)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com