Style on Sunday #1

20.10.13

Hey! I know, the blog looks so different, I'm making some changes and It's not finished, sorry!

Since I'm not posting any outfit of me, I have to say that I don't have so many fancy things now I moved, only the basic. I want to start this little section on this blog about style that inspires me. I hope that inspires you too! Welcome :)

Hey! Lo sé, el blog se ve muy diferente, estoy haciendo algunos cambios y no está acabado, lo siento!

Desde que no escribo ningún post con mis outfits tengo que decir que no tengo cosas muy chulas desde que me mudé, sólo lo básico. Quiero empezar esta pequeña sección en este blog sobre el estilo que me inspira. Espero que a vosotros también os inspire! Bienvenidos :)



Long skirts + boots + sweaters + hats  + big scarfs = Love

Source: 1, 2 (not found), 3, 4 (not found)

No hay comentarios: