Growing avocados

13.11.13


I've never been much interested in plants, since now! My flatmate was plating avocados, gave one to me and it's so big now! I can't believe that someday it will be a tree.
The pink one is a Amethst and looks very nice on my window :)

Nunca he estado muy interesada en las plantas, hasta ahora! Mi compañera de piso estaba plantando aguacates, me dio uno y ahora está súper grande! No puedo creer que algún día será un árbol.
La planta rosa es una Amethst y queda muy bien en mi ventana :)

3 comentarios:

Niken dijo...

that's exciting. though i wouldn't trust myself with a plant. they ended up die.

floating thru fields dijo...

wow that's fun :)

Olga Wassupbrothers dijo...

Oh i love to grow avocados ) they are all everywhere around in my house :)It is so exciting to see how they are grow :)
Such a wonderful photos you taking) Love to seeing them every time :)