February calendar

9.2.14


Download the calendar here!

Hey! I know, It's so late... I've been having some very complicated weeks, but this is going to end soon for the sake of my physical and mental health, I'm working so much that's insane. But as I promised, here's the february calendar, I hope you like it.
And do you know what? I miss blogging SO much, but now It's impossible. I have tons of photos and posts prepared in a huge list, at least I write it down!

Have a great week, friends.

Laura.

Hey! Lo sé, es muy tarde... He estado teniendo unas semanas bastante complicadas, pero esto va a terminar pronto, por el bien de mi salud física y mental. Estoy trabajando tanto que es una locura. Pero como prometí, aquí está el calendario de febrero, espero que os guste.
Y sabéis qué? Echo muchísimo de menos bloguear, pero ahora es imposible. Tengo montones de fotos y posts preparados en una lista enorme, al menos las anoto!

Que tengáis una semana genial, amigos.

Laura.

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

That calendar is so adorable! Blogging can be had to fit in the schedule sometimes. I know how that is! :)

xoxo Aubree
www.macaronsandstilettos.com

floating thru fields dijo...

always a good idea to make lists!
hope things calm down for you soon!
love the foxes in the snow :)

Luzmaría Alam dijo...

Que lindo tu calendario!!!
A veces cuesta blogear, yo cada vez mas ocupada, pero ahí voy

saludos

Sara dijo...

I love your calendars! They are the cutest :D Thank you so much <3